OOTD For University

17:22


Hello,
Sorry it's taken me longer than usual to get another post up...it's been freshers week at University!
So, this is how I came up with the idea for this post. Of course if you're not at uni, this could be worn to school/seeing friends.

First of all, I have started with a denim shirt. I then put the thick knit over the top to add a cute layering effect (and to keep me warm in nasty Manchester).

Usually, I would probably put a leather jacket over the top, however, I was feeling particularly cold today so I decided to give my winter coat its first outing! And it's fair to say, it didn't fail.

To keep the outfit simple I just put on some black leggings, but it could also work with grey/berry colour leggings.

I then added a big satchel, which is an essential for carrying my laptop and books.

And last but certainly not least, my trusty cut out boots! I will eventually have to shop wearing these as my feet WILL suffer the cold!

Shirt - New Look
Jumper - Topshop
Leggings - Miss Selfridge
Coat - Zara
Bag - Cambridge Satchel Company
Boots - Topshop

Thank you for reading, please share your opinion in the comments below xo

You Might Also Like

24 comments

  1. that bag is so cute! we're also loving cutout boots this season. great outfit hun

    http://mkstyleramblings.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this look! Such a chic preppy outfit. Ugh those shoes...again I WANT

    -Stina | OGstina.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The boots are still going strong! Thank you xo

      Delete
  3. OMG I love this outfit. I would totally wear that white sweater & I love the tights! They look amazing! really lovely post :)

    x leah symonne x

    itsleli.blogpsot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, I love your blog too xo

      Delete
  4. loved it! I've always been a sucker for denim shirts :D
    I recently started my own beauty and fashion blog, kindly visit and leave a comment maybe :)
    meemmakeup.blogspot.com
    have a nice day!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you
      I'll check your blog out now! xo

      Delete
  5. Brilliant blog, great posts and beautiful proprietress! What to want more ...
    I'd love to follow you (bloglovin ) and welcome to visit my
    blog about fashion - KatherineUnique.blogspot.com .


    Regards,
    Katherine Unique


    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!
      Of course I'll visit your blog xo

      Delete
  6. Wonderful post...I like your blog.^^
    Maybe follow each other on bloglovin?
    Let me know follow you then back.
    Lovely greets Nessa

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love this outfit for uni, looks so comfy and chic at the same time x

    http://rosiebernice.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!
      I'll check your blog out xo

      Delete
  8. Love your selection of pieces! And I have to say, I also love the fact that you are from Manchester, that's cool! ;)
    Would you like to follow each other? Take a look at my blog and if you like it let me know!
    Kisses from Argentina!

    http://www.stylebydeb.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!
      Of course, I'll visit your blog now xo

      Delete
  9. This is a cute and practical uni outfit, especially love the boots :)

    beautyandtheb1.blogspot.co.uk

    B xx

    ReplyDelete

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images