OOTD

16:55

Hello,
Even though the weather has taken a turn for the worst and decided to constantly rain, I thought I would add some colour into my outfit!

The top is from Fashion Union. I love it because of the bright colour and the detail around the neck. For me, it's a two in one product meaning I don't have to worry about buying a necklace as well!

Next is the skort. As you probably already know, this is from Zara (because everyone has it) but I now understand! It is so comfy and it can smarten up any outfit so it's a key product for me.

I decided to go casual with the cut out boots instead of hurting myself in heels. I love these boots, which are from topshop, because they literally go with any outfit!

Last but not least is a simple black mulberry clutch. This was a great investment as it goes with any outfit for day AND night! Oh, and it's big enough for me to fit my life in when I'm going out.

And before anyone gets worried, i DID have a leather jacket on, which you can see in my 'Topshop Goodies' post.

Thank you for reading! Give me your opinions in the comments below xo

You Might Also Like

30 comments

  1. I love how the top gives the outfit a pop of colour! :) xx

    adaliascloset.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the pop of color in the top, glad you paired it with your new jacket ;) Those boots seem so versatile, perfect for winter or summer...I must have those. Really I'm obsessing over them more and more as a type. I really want to hate the origami skort simply for the fact that EVERYONE has it now but it's so darn cute...I can't hate it even if it's in everyones closet.

    -Stina | OGstina.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!
      Haha, I know at first I was like 'everyone has got it I refuse to get it' but I caved in xo

      Delete
  3. Love the top beautiful great collage. Come read my post its an important message.
    http://tifi11.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great outfit. I'm obsessed with those topshop boots! x

    duggydimples.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I know, they're gorgeous xo

      Delete
  5. Replies
    1. Aww thank you! Glad you liked it xo

      Delete
  6. Thanks for your sweet words on my last post! I always highly appreciate it when you take time to comment!

    I adore this outfit of yours, the top is so, so pretty!

    Have a great day,
    -Kati

    ReplyDelete
  7. great look!:) love the shoes!♥ I followed you on bloglovin(petra lorencová)and google+(petra lorietta)♥ you can follow my blog too if you'd like;) hugs!♥

    www.lorietta.cz


    Lorietta Bloglovin profile

    ReplyDelete
  8. great outfit, the pop of neon is so refreshing against the black! x

    http://britishmermaid.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love the boots, I have a similar pair and cut outs are my favourite style!

    beautyandtheb1.blogspot.co.uk

    B xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. looking stunning, shall we follow?
    www.supongoestilo.blogspot.nl

    ReplyDelete
  11. wonderful combi. Love those cut out boots! I'm so obsessed with them <3

    http://www.fashionhero-b.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. lovely outfit, nice post !
    i'm following you now!
    lets keep in touch :)

    http://feafum.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images