September Wishlist

02:00

Hello,
So, I have been going shopping crazy amounts at the moment and there are still some bits I would love to get my hands on so I thought I would share them with you...

1) zara double layer shorts
I have had my eye on these shorts ever since they first came out, which was probably a month ago. Ever since then they have always been sold out in my size!
I love them because the tartan design is a big key this season, but I think because it's over some silk flowery fabric it makes them look quirky and they stand out from the other tartan skirts. 
It would look great with a thick pair of tights, ankle boots, a black/cream cami and a leather jacket.

2) Tan Céline bag
The things I would do to have this bag in my life...
I am obsessed with this bag, and I know some people may think I'm boring just going for a plain colour instead of the colour block but I think this would go with more outfits and lets face it, a tan bag never gets outdated.
I would love to add this to my growing collection of designer handbags, but the price is too large for my student budget, so I may have to settle with a good lookalike.

3) River Island embellished dress
Does this remind anyone of Great Gatsby?! YES, me too.
Everything about this dress is elegant. I think the shape is flattering on most people and if you wore this to a party, you can guarantee the reaction would be WOW.
I have always seen dresses like these in All Saints, but I think the price of this one matches the dress well.

4) Statement Necklace
I've already started my collection of statement necklaces but you can never have too many!
These look great with a LBD at night, alternatively, they can be worn with a jumper and jeans for a daytime look.

5) Fur Snood
Is it weird that I like these?! I think it would look so nice over a winter jacket as a bit of a change from your usual wooly scarf.
I would like to hear opinions on this!

6) Miu Miu clutch
Last but not least, this cute studded clutch! It comes in two colours, but I'd have to say my favourite would be the cream one, just because the studs stand out more.
Again this would look lovely with a LBD for a night time look.

I would love to see your opinions on these in the comments below. Do you have anything on your September Wishlist? xo


You Might Also Like

34 comments

  1. Need to get handbag and scarf great wishlist.
    htto://tifi11.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, they're so nice aren't they!

      xo

      Delete
  2. thank you! followed back!
    Keep in touch
    xoxo Cecilia

    ReplyDelete
  3. like your list :)
    the bag is my fav!!

    http://sbr-fashion-fashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thanks!
      I know same, need to find a cheaper one somewhere xo

      Delete
  4. The celine bag and the river island dress? I die. Great picks!!

    -Stina | OGstina.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for checking out my blog! I love those clutches.

    katespitz.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thank you! You have a lovely blog xo

      Delete
  6. Fabulous wishlist!!
    Thanks for the comment!! What about following each other?
    Kisses
    Francy&Stef
    Chic With The Least
    Also on Facebook and on Bloglovin’

    ReplyDelete
  7. love those zara shorts!

    from helen at thelovecatsinc

    ps. enter my new Chanel cream blush giveaway! click here.

    ReplyDelete
  8. The celine bag is a dream :D
    that also in my which list

    xx
    Serah from
    Serah-de-Fashix

    ReplyDelete
  9. great post! would you like to follow eachother?
    xx
    daniella
    simplybeautifulelegant.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love the Bag and Skirt so much!!!

    FOLLOW ME:
    http://rimanerenellamemoria.blogspot.de
    https://www.facebook.com/Rimanerenellamemoria

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh my, this little dress is so cute!

    Have a great day,
    -Kati

    P.S.: Thanks for your sweet comment on my last post!

    ReplyDelete
  12. This wishlist is really good)) I want this bag and dress)))

    http://irinabulgakova.blogspot.ru/

    ReplyDelete
  13. totally love your style!Shall we follow by facebook and bloglovin?
    www.supongoestilo.blogspot.nl

    ReplyDelete
  14. The shorts are so cute! Am loving tartan right now! :)

    beautyandtheb1.blogspot.co.uk

    B xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Replies
    1. Thank you!
      I know, I really want it xo

      Delete

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images