Topshop Goodies

15:19

Hello,

Following on from my previous post where I described my personal shopping experience I've put together a post of my best picks! (ooh the wait is killing me, don't know about you).

So lets get started...


MOTO Black Coated Leigh Jeans

Ok, so these are a little daring for me and when I first saw them I thought hmm they will not suit me. But, honestly you will be surprised! These look so nice on. 
I bought them mainly for going for drinks in, they would go well with a bright cami and a pair of heals with a leather jacket. 
However, I think they would also look really cute with a thick sweater and scarf for going to lectures in!
They are priced at £42, which is quite expensive but ALL my jeans are Leigh jeans and they last SO long!


Grey Cropped Jumper

I fall for jumpers so much, it's quite unhealthy!
This looks lovely paired with skinny jeans and some heavy ankle boots. Just to add my own personal touch I love wearing a statement necklace with this, because lets be honest, who doesn't love a bit of glam on the way to 9am lectures in the rain!
This is priced at £34 and I can see it lasting me all through winter.


Rose Detail Top

Again, this is something I would not have picked out for myself but when I put it on I fell in love with it! The red makes me feel quite excited for christmas (too early?!) and it looks lovely with some blue or black jeans.
It was paired with a matching skirt but this was out of stock (boo!)
This is priced at £24 and I thought it was reasonable for this top as the material is quite thick.


Cami

I cannot explain my love for these tops. As you can see from the pictures I had to pick up another two (I already have it in cream oops!). But I think the shape of the top is really flattering and it is a day/night top - you can dress it up or down. 
And for £18 you can't really go wrong.


Leather Jacket

The best until last! I wear leather jackets in winter and summer and I have gone through a fair few to realise that the topshop ones really are my favourite.
I think I got my last topshop leather jacket 5 years ago? It was an aviator design and the only  reason I no longer wear this is because of the massive hole in the elbow (it was an emotional goodbye).
But this leather jacket is perfect! It is thick and the fur around the neck is detachable meaning you could replace it with a scarf if you wish or even a different fur.
I bought a wax jacket from topshop too and it has the same style fur but a bit darker - so that's great if you fancy a change.
priced at £58 - definitely worth the investment.

I'd love to see your opinions on these clothes in the comments bellow xo



You Might Also Like

14 comments

  1. Beautiful clothing items great post.
    Thank you for visiting my blog following you by bloglovin follow back thanks.
    http://tifi11.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. The leather jacket is great !
    Sara,
    http://thecrimeofashion.blogspot.fr

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I'm wearing it everywhere at the moment xo

      Delete
  3. Thanks for the post! I just love shopping hauls. I'm completely obsessed with the coated pants, such an easy way to spice up an outfit. The leather jacket is something I just simply MUST own myself.

    -Stina | OGstina.blogspot.com


    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thank you!
      can't believe I have never tried on a pair until recently!
      Haha, yep run to your nearest topshop xo

      Delete
  4. I love the grey cropped jumper! Is it a thick material or is it just like wool? I already have so many jumpers, but an extra one wouldn't hurt..:)
    can you maybe check out my blog if you have any spare time? Don't worry if not!!xo

    libbyjade26.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Its wool, quite light actually! Yeah, that's what I told myself too!
      Of course I can xo

      Delete
  5. I love the cropped jumper and the black cami, been lusting over them for a while now! :) xx

    adaliascloset.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!
      Yeah I know, they're so simple but perfect xo

      Delete
  6. Great items :) Nice jeans and jacket :)

    I'd love to follow you via GFC, but I don't see the 'join to the site' icon :( sorry honey, but I don't have a bloglovin account :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you!
      Oh, I'll look into that xo

      Delete
  7. I love this blog!!I follow you on bloglovin and i'm your follower!!
    FOLLOW ME TOO!! XOXO :)
    http://venusenfourrure.blogspot.it

    FACEBOOK: https://www.facebook.com/Venusenfourrure?fref=ts

    ReplyDelete

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images