Topshop Personal Shopping Experience

13:05

Hello,
I hope you're enjoying the sudden switch from summer to autumn that we seem to be experiencing. As I always tell all my friends, autumn is my FAVOURITE time of the year, so I thought what better way to be prepared for the winter months than to try out the Topshop Personal Shopping experience.

I've heard people raving about this and I have been wanting to go ever since they started providing the service. I know you can go with friends if you like, but I'm such a stressful shopper, I thought it was safer to brave it alone.

Because I was going in alone, i got a bit nervous beforehand but as soon as I stepped into the Personal Shopping section I was made to feel so welcome.


This was waiting on the table in the reception part (who can say no to those cute cupcakes?!). I was told I could help myself to anything I wanted then I was shown into my dressing room.

As soon as I walked in the room I knew it was just what I was expecting. There was a full rack of clothes, with shoes and bags dotted around the room. Along with a big comfy chair...just incase trying on all the beautiful clothes got too tiring!

So, to the important bit...the clothes!

My personal shopper talked me through the clothes she had picked out and some of them were not what I would usually reach for but I thought why not. There was an excellent range of tops, jumpers, jeans and jackets. If there was anything I didn't like it would be taken away so I'd just be left with the things I liked.

One of the things I loved about it was the honest feedback, it was so helpful having a second opinion.

In the end, I came out with a whole new winter wardrobe including one of my wardrobe essentials, a leather jacket. My last one was from topshop and lasted a good 5 years so I would definitely recommend.

Overall, the experience was wonderful and I will definitely be returning for my SS14 essentials!


Thanks for reading xo

You Might Also Like

8 comments

  1. I have been meaning to go for my own personal shopping experience!! I would love to see some of the pieces you picked out for your wardrobe, but thanks for posting this its made me much more tempted to give topshop a call ;P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm going to do a post with the things I bought so hope you'll like it when I do!
      Yeah you should definitely call them, makes shopping so much easier xo

      Delete
  2. We dont have TopSHop in my country but Love their products and once visited in Dubai.

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. great post! you've got a beautiful blog!
    would you love to follow each other? :)
    let me know on my blog!
    xoxo
    Cecilia
    http://smilesavenue.blogspot.it/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I need to try this out as they do it in my home city!
    alicekatex ♥

    ReplyDelete

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images