March.

02:27

Hello everyone,

Woah where to start. Ok first I'm sorry for not posting for a few months! As I mentioned in one of my previous posts I'm in my first year of university and I may have underestimated just how much work I would have to do. But I'm now in my second semester and I'm pleased to say I have settled into Manchester so posts will be more regular now!



The weather has also been amazing (for Manchester) at the moment, and although this picture does not look very sunny, it reminds me of spring every time I look at it!

This is a bit of a ramble of a blogpost but I thought I needed to update you on what is happening at the moment. I have been accepted to study in Sydney for 6 months for July so I'm SUPER excited for this and it will be a completely new experience and of course, one of my main issues is what will I wear to university! So over the next few months I will keep you updated on that...

I started this blog of as a fashion one and I am still going to include lots of fashion posts but I haven't yet done my big spring/summer shop, just because there is not a lot I like at the moment, but I'm sure Topshop will save me. So, I will be trying to include some beauty posts as well as some lifestyle ones too.

 If there is anything you would like to suggest I would love reading them in the comments bellow xo

You Might Also Like

4 comments

  1. I can't believe how nice the weather has been in the UK recently!
    I need to take a trip to Topshop soon too. Looking forward to seeing more posts :)

    Hannah x
    http://b-l-a-b.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can't wait for the topshop haul!
      Thank you xo

      Delete
  2. Enjoy the weather
    http://tifi11.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images