OOTD: House Party

14:35

Hi everyone,

I don't know about you but when I find myself in situations like a date or even a trip to the cinema I always find myself turning to the internet for advice on outfit choices!

I am going to a house party this weekend and it is one of those situations where you don't know if you go casual or dressed up so I thought I would show you what I'm wearing!


Top - Boohoo
Skirt - Missselfridge
Necklace - Zara
Boots - Asos

So this is my outfit, at the moment I've been loving a lot of black with a splash of colour thrown in for example the necklace. I would then probably take a black clutch bag too for my essentials!

I also paired the outfit with these ankle boots because they have a little heel but it's nothing too dressy/uncomfortable.

I haven't yet decided on which jacket I will wear, it will probably be between my trusty leather jacket or a borg lined denim jacket. I'll show you pictures of the final outfit this weekend. 

The reason I like wearing black is so that I can carry on wearing my crazy nail polish that I often find myself wearing, at this moment in time I'm wearing 10 different colours (which probably takes crazy to a whole new level) but hey! Who doesn't enjoy a bit of colour on their hands!

Please let me know your opinions in the comments below or advice on what you would wear. Looking forward to reading them xo

You Might Also Like

6 comments

  1. Can't blame you for loving black it is so chic and classic. This outfit you put together is gorgeous. Great post.

    Meg | Meghan Silva's Blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome outfit love the top.
    http://tifi11.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you! Lovely that you are still visiting my blog xo

      Delete
  3. I love skorts! Great post!
    -Magenta xx

    http://magenta-s-w.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images