It's a ring thing

09:24

Hello everyone,

A little bit of a change from the usual OOTD, I thought I would share with you one thing I'm loving at the moment and it's midi rings! (As you've probably seen on my twitter)

When I first saw them I was completely confused on how you wore them, as I thought they would always fall off. But they are lighter than most rings and you can hardly tell you are wearing them. They keep your hands interesting and are an excellent addition to any outfit.

So here are my favourite midi rings at the moment:


1. Forever 21
2. All river island
3. ASOS
4. ASOS
5. Forever 21

Hope you enjoyed this post, let me know your opinions in the comments below xo

You Might Also Like

22 comments

  1. Great and pretty selection.
    http://tifi11.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. ahh i love the asos arrow ring :) happies.. birthdau present??

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! haha yes definitely, I know you share my love too xo

      Delete
  3. Those rings are uber cute!! I especially like the first one :) x

    Hannas’ UK Beauty | Lifestyle blog @ hannatalks

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love midi rings but can never seem to find them anywhere, or I find one that's nice and it costs so much! I love number 4 here :)x

    http://libbyjade26.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Have a look in river island I think they start from £1.50 xo

      Delete
  5. I adore midi rings. I love how dainty they are and still comfy! =)
    xo,
    nancy

    http://www.adoretoadorn.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm loving rings at the moment, great picks! x
    ItsTheBlueBow

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love rings, and no4 is my fav! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I love that one too xo

      Delete
  8. I want all of these! :)

    www.ensembledeux.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love the rings from River Island. I wish we had some in Canada so I could see it in store.

    Dejhana || Waite a Little

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are really nice, aww what a shame! xo

      Delete
  10. I'm such a sucker for rings and you've picked some great ones! Have a wonderful week :)

    -Jen

    www.vibrantbeautyblog.com

    ReplyDelete

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images