OOTD: Dinner

16:02

Hello everyone,

I've just returned home in Leeds from uni in Manchester and no trip home is complete without shopping! I was going out for food with my parents and had one of those moments I think everyone finds themselves in where you look blankly at your wardrobe for a good 10 minutes, coming to the conclusion you have nothing to wear (despite there being plenty of choice).

So I took myself off into Leeds and treated myself to some new bits and here is what I wore to dinner:


Jeans - Mango
Top - Zara
Heels - Topshop
Necklace - Zara
Bag - Zara

I've seen a lot of people wearing ripped jeans lately and I've had my eye on them for ages but I could never find a pair that fitted right (does anyone else have this issue?!) but finally I found some in mango which are just the right length for my petite height!

Next up is this white and sheer top. You can't really see it that clearly on the picture above so I will probably do an outfit post with this on but it looks so elegant and the white stripes are in just the right places to avoid any flashing!

I fell in love with these shoes as soon as I walked into the shoe section and refused to leave without them! They're so comfy (only worn once, but so far have the approval) and the heel is not too high.

I got this clutch from Zara probably a year ago now and had it hid away all winter so it was nice to finally have this out again!

And finally is this statement necklace, I don't think I need to explain my love for these necklaces again (oops) but I felt it really brought together the outfit.

Up until the last minute I couldn't decide which jacket to wear, it was between leather and denim but of course the leather jacket won!

Thank you for reading, let me know your opinions in the comments below xo

You Might Also Like

12 comments

  1. love this outfit so much! those heels are shirt go superb together
    www.marylee31.blogspot.com
    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! They're my favourite buys right now xo

      Delete
  2. Great job on the outfit collage like the clutch.
    http://tifi11.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. The bag is so gorgeous, and I love the shoes :)

    beautyandtheb1.blogspot.co.uk

    B xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Replies
    1. Thanks, so happy to be using it again xo

      Delete
  5. I absolutely love this outfit, the necklace and bag are stunning! I love your blog and I have followed you with Bloglovin. If you ever get chance to have a quick look at my blog I would be delighted! Thanks :)

    cococami.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Of course I'll check it out xo

      Delete

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images