OOTD: Easter

15:31

Hello everyone!
Hope you have all had a lovely easter and have eaten lots of chocolate (please agree to make me feel better). As I'm currently trying to get bikini ready for Australia I tried to avoid the chocolate but who can refuse mini eggs?! Safe to say I caved in.
My post today is what I wore to visit family and to go out for a meal. I would have also included food pictures but I always forget and end up eating, sorry!
Hope you enjoy this outfit:

Shift dress - Missguided
Clutch - Zara
Necklace - Topshop
Boots - ASOS

I chose this shift dress because I think it's ready easy to throw on and glam up with accessorises or to wear during the day with some flat boots. As you can tell from previous posts, I am a lover of black so this gave me my fix!

This clutch in the middle is a new purchase for me! I saw it on Lily Pebbles blog and instantly fell in love! Because it's white it's quite hard to take a picture so on one side it says 'Stressed' and on the other it says 'But well dressed' I think this is perfect for any fashion lover and it's a nice size so I'm not struggling to fit things in!

Ever since I became obsessed with statement necklaces I seem to have built up quite a collection so here is another one of my many gold necklaces.

And finally, the usual ankle boots. I opted for some with a bit of a heel today:
1)Because we were going out I wanted to add something to my outfit
2)Because I'm short!

Thank you so much for reading, let me know your opinions in the comments below, did you have a good easter? xo

You Might Also Like

20 comments

  1. I like the dress and clutch.
    http://tifi11.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the look of this dress!! Such a great outfit!
    Little Beauty Blog
    Elizabeth x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I can tell it's going to be a staple throughout summer xo

      Delete
  3. That dress is so cute and I love the necklace :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. The shift dress is perfectly! I've been eyeing a few lately, they all seem so comfy and cute. x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Yeah I love them atm, the go with so many things xo

      Delete
  5. Absolutely adore the entire look!
    Love your blog by the way, following you on G+ & Bloglovin! Can't wait for the next post xx

    http://glamourtricks.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  6. I really love the shift dress! Your blog is lovely! :)

    www.ensembledeux.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Loving the clutch :)

    xx

    www.forevermissvanity.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. AH. That dress! So pretty - I wish I had worn something like this for Easter :)

    ReplyDelete

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images