OOTD: Lunch

10:26

Hi everyone,

With the weather getting nice again, it has made me and my friends want to explore Manchester more, so the other day we went out for lunch in the Northern Quarter, so I though I would share my outfit with you!


As mentioned in one of my previous posts I got these jeans from Topshop and I think they are perfect for throwing on to glam up any outfit, just because of the wax coating they have on them.

I went for this top because even though it was a hot day, I didn't want to wear any colours that were too bright because I usually find myself wearing black/grey. Yet, I did realise how depressing this outfit may have been so I put on this necklace which brought the whole outfit together I think.

Recently, I treated myself to this denim jacket which I am in love with. At first I wasn't sure it would suit me, but the over sized denim look has not died down so I decided to risk it and I'm so glad I did! Because I was only going out for lunch, I didn't need to carry much so I just took my mulberry clutch which is perfect for day/night.

And finally I wore by chunky cut out boots. I know these have featured in like all my posts but I'm still not bored of them yet! (Sorry if any of you are!)

So there it is, my outfit of the day for a quick lunch with the girls.

Jeans - Topshop 
Top - Miss Selfridge
Necklace - Zara
Jacket - Topshop
Boots - ASOS
Bag - Mulberry

I hope you enjoyed my OOTD, please let me know your opinions xo

You Might Also Like

22 comments

  1. Cool outfit great job on the collage have an awesome day doll.
    http://tifi11.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. great outfit pick!
    love that jacket
    x
    http://anoddgirl.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Same, I can't take it off xo

      Delete
  3. I'm huge on mostly black, even though it doesn't look particular great with my skin tone. but I still like it.

    http://www.cindyslittleblackbook.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Same! I'm so pale but my whole wardrobe is made up of black oops xo

      Delete
  4. Love that necklace. I'll have to stop by Zara soon!

    Kristen @ Your Beauty Fix

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Definitely, they have some really nice bits in at the moment xo

      Delete
  5. What an awesome outfit to wear out for lunch! Love the denim jacket and the necklace!

    Rebecca
    www.winnipegstyle.ca

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Same, perfect for spring xo

      Delete
  6. I love it!


    RED power sneakers and denim for a NEW OUTFIT on lowbudget-lowcost Fashion Blog
    + GIVEAWAY here

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very nice outfit, simple but gorgeous xx

    Dash xx
    Fashion by Mode Lily

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the fact this outfit is casual but stylish at the same time! Love the jacket :) Danielle x

    frontière girl

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a great outfit!! It's something I would definitely wear :)
    (I have a similar jacket to you but I got mine from primark)
    Little Beauty Blog
    Elizabeth x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Oh I didn't realise primark sold them! Will definitely have a trip there xo

      Delete
  10. LOVE that necklace!!! You have some great OOTD ideas here :)

    http://www.notesfromnatalee.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I'm glad you like them xo

      Delete

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images