OOTD: Bank Holiday

02:45

Hi everyone,

Hope you're having a great May Day bank holiday.
With my second year at uni coming to an end and leaving for Australia in 2 months (aaah!) I'm finding myself eating out a lot, which is great for my tastebuds but not so much for my body (Oh well).

Today the weather is actually so sunny and warm (for the uk) and as I am going out for dinner later, I thought I would share my outfit.

Top - Missguided
Skirt - Missguided
Shoes - Tuchuzy
Bag - Prettybunsboutique

Thanks for reading, let me know your opinions in the comments below xo



You Might Also Like

17 comments

  1. Love the skirt!! Don't think my tree trunk legs could ever do it justice though. Not jealous about a trip to Australia at all... nope Sir... not jealous... grrr!! ;) Sim @ Sim's Life x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Aww I'm sure it would look lovely xo

      Delete
  2. Nice skirt - wish I had the legs and confidence to pull it off! Also love the bag! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow I wish I had the body to pull off this outfit, looks lovely though and I love the bag!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you! I'm sure you would be able to pull it off xo

      Delete
  4. I love this whole outfit! I can't choose a favourite!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the whole outfit, especially the skirt. What ar you going to do up in Australia?
    Let's follow each other? I'm now following you on Google Plus and Bloglovin'. I'd love it if you did the same. D'you want me to follow you anywhere else?
    http://louiseabenamensah.blogspot.co.uk/ xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, I'm going to study for 6 months xo

      Delete
  6. yellow and black are a great combo together! xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. this top is lovely!! :) x

    www.rawrbows.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow! You have really good blog!
    I followed you via bloglovin, please follow me back there.

    http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/3947784

    http://anna-alina.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the overall outfit, and the different mixes of material :)

    vvnightingale.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images