June Wishlist

06:49

Hi everyone,

Once again and hopefully for the last time sorry for the lack of posts, exams may have taken over but they are finished and it is finally summer! So it's the beginning of the month which means one thing... a wish list.


Top - Topshop
Skirt - Zara
Jeans - Topshop
Leather Jacket - Mango
Shoes - Nike Fly Knits

It seems like a bit of a random one this time, but this is one of those months where I need quite a range of things.

I love the detail on both the top and the skirt, I think they could be styled together or with different pieces, so they will definitely be making an appearance in my future OOTD posts.

Next the jeans, I think these are quite summery and again can be worn with various pieces in different colours to style them up for night time or just add a jumper for a cute daytime look.

A leather jacket is a must in my wardrobe and I have been looking for one like this for so long! Over the past few years I seem to have gone through many leather jackets after getting bored of them, so hopefully when I get my hands on this one it will be a keeper.

I know it is the trend at the moment to wear trainers like these with everyday outfits but unfortunately I'm not brave enough just yet. I will be using these trainers for the gym and dog walks as I definitely need some motivation to work out!

Hope you enjoyed my wishlist, let me know your favourites in the comments below xo

You Might Also Like

22 comments

  1. Lusting over the Nike fly knits! x

    bohorush.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. The top is totally in my wish list now! (=

    xx

    itsksquared.blogspot.com | kim&kyle

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great post.
    http://tifi11.blogpspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have this skirt and I love it:)!
    please visit me in free time:)
    http://mesmerize87.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the jeans, Topshop does some of the best and they last ages too! Just purchased myself some Joni jeans and I love them. Lovely posts, wishlists are one of the favourite things to read :) x

    llyloves.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I love the joni jeans xo

      Delete
  6. Totally diggin' the Topshop shirt & would love a faux leather version of that jacket!! :] // itsCarmen.com ☼

    ReplyDelete
  7. Aaaaah I've wanted these jeans for ages, they're so cute and perfect for spring!

    beautyandtheb1.blogspot.co.uk

    B xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know! Can't wait to buy them xo

      Delete
  8. I love the white skirt, Zara does it again. Great wishlist x

    splasheswithfabulosity.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Zara have some really nice things in at the moment xo

      Delete

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images