OOTD: Leaving Party

13:25

Hi everyone,

I've mentioned it before but I'm going to study in Sydney in July for 6 months and this week was my last week at uni in Manchester and it has been an emotional one! I have the cutest friends who spoilt me all day and in the evening organised a meal with all my friends at Artisan in Spinningfields which has quickly become my favourite place due to the atmosphere and amazing food. So here is my outfit I wore for one of the best nights in a long time!


Top - Topshop
Skirt - Zara
Shoes - Fiore
Bag - Mulberry

The top and skirt featured in my wishlist earlier this week and I am so glad I bought them, they will make up many future outfits!
Because I always wear black and white of some kind I thought I would be brave and add a pop of colour with the shoes. Because of this, I thought I would make the heels the statement in my outfit choice and stick to a plain black bag.

Hope you liked this outfit, let me know your opinions in the comments below xo

You Might Also Like

10 comments

  1. Artisan is amazing! Sue Australia will be a lot better though (so jealous) have an amazing time, hopefully you will still blog there so I can be envious of all your pictures...

    Elisse x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I'm definitely going to blog xo

      Delete
  2. Gorgeous clutch! and the top is lovely too xx


    Lauraslittleloves

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm seeing white skirts al ot on blogs at the mo - great outfit. I hope you have an amazing time in Oz

    xXx

    Follow me too? Oh So Gawjess

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know same, I love them. Thank you! xo

      Delete
  4. I'm still yet to try Artisan, will have to go soon! Love the outfit, especially the shoes- is Fiore a Matalan brand? They're so nice! Have a fab time in Australia x

    The Quick Red Fox- Manchester-based UK Fashion Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You definitely have to go, it's amazing. It is! Thank you xo

      Delete
  5. Cute outfit, I love the print on the top! Have an amazing time in Sydney! X

    The Velvet Black // UK Style, Beauty and Lifestyle Blog

    ReplyDelete

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images