OOTD: Sunday

10:28

Hello everyone,

As it's only a little bit longer than two weeks until I leave for Sydney, I've been crazily busy trying to see everyone before I leave. Today I went for a lovely walk in a park near my house with my family for a much needed relax and a coffee (my favourite!). Luckily the weather has been quite pleasant so I managed to not be too cold in a dress!


Dress - Motel
Boots - ASOS
Bag - Mulberry

I bought this dress for Sydney but couldn't resist wearing it while there was a bit of sun here. I love this dress because it's bright but not too girly and it can look quite grungy if paired with the right things. The material is thin so it doesn't get too hot!
As usual, I have paired it with ankle boots and a clutch for a simple day time look.


My lovely coffee!

Hope you liked this post, let me know your opinions in the comments below xo


You Might Also Like

2 comments

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images