All Black Everythaaang.

17:33

Hello everyone,

Sorry for the lack of fashion posts recently. I'm in a bit of a dilemma with the seasons in the UK and Australia being like polar opposites, I didn't know which one to choose but I think I'm still going to stick with the OOTD's and just any styles that I'm loving.

As you can probably tell from my previous posts black is my favourite colour. I wear it everyday, it goes with anything, it's flattering, it can be dressed up or down, it suits anyone... yeah you get it, I LOVE BLACK.

Recently I've mainly been dressing in all black because despite what everyone in the UK says about the Australian winter 'Oh, it's not even cold, it's like our summer' well sorry to break it to you, but it gets pretty cold! Today it's raining for example.. which was a perfect opportunity for black ripped jeans, black boots, black crop oh and a black leather jacket. Don't worry, I added blue accessorises. However, I do think this obsession is getting worse, so maybe this gives me and excuse to go out and buy more clothes.. I might try mixing in white and grey (so adventurous, I know, I know).

I've picked out some of my favourite things at the moment, WARNING, it contains all black...

Jeans - Bardot
Top top - Miss selfridge
Bottom top - Topshop
Dress - Girls on film at ASOS

Hope you liked this post, let me know your thoughts on the colours you like to wear xo

You Might Also Like

4 comments

  1. I love black as well, it makes anyone look much more sophisticated haha! x

    http://rawrbows.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Black fashion is a key essential for a New Yorker.
    http://tifi11.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images