OOTD: Brunch

03:09

Hello everyone,

So as I'm currently in Sydney, I maaaay have developed some kind of addiction to brunch, and it's what I look forward to most on weekends...Sad I know, but hey! Bacon makes me happy, what can I say.

I'm adapting well to the Sydney style and spring weather (which I can't get enough of). So here's my outfit of the day!


Dress - Glue
Hat - ASOS
Bag - Status Anxiety
Boots - ASOS
Shirt - One Teaspoon

T-shirt dresses have become my thing, they're so comfy to wear but at the same time they look like you have made some effort (sneaky I know). I love pairing the dress with the shirt, because I'm quite short, so it falls to the perfect length.

Thanks for reading, let me know your opinions in the comments below xo

You Might Also Like

7 comments

  1. love the outfit xxx


    http://robberscorner.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. Thank you! I know, it was a good find I wear it all the time xo

      Delete
  3. Such a cute outfit! I love how effortless it looks.
    http://www.dianavilic.com/

    ReplyDelete

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images