Australia

12:03

Hey everyone,

Hope you're having a great start to 2015! I thought I would put together a little snippet of pictures from my Australian adventures as a start to my Australian style diary. I am having the best time and I am incredibly jealous of all the aussies who have grown up here!


 I'm never usually into sports but SUP paddle boarding is now my favourite hobby now the weather is seriously hot. I've also got into the routine of going to the beach to watch the sunrise (and surfers but shh).Of course I had to do all the 'tourist' things around Sydney and other parts of Australia. I would have hoped to calm down now after 7 months and maybe do less of the tourist things, but lets face it, Kanagroos and Bondi will never get old.

Hope you enjoyed this post, let me know your favourite places to travel in the comments below xo

You Might Also Like

8 comments

  1. The waves crashing against the rocks is such a stunning picture!!

    She Likes to Shop

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks great, how long are you there for? Hopefully ill get to go there one day! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I was there for a year and I should be going back in a few months xo

      Delete
  3. Wow those pictures are BEAUTIFUL! I love exploring and going to new places, but I don't know If i could ever do it on my own xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thank you! That's what I thought when I first left, but honestly, do it. It will be the best thing you have done xo

      Delete

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images