Bikini Time!

00:57

Hello and happy Wednesday!
As you can tell from the title, my post today is very summer orientated with bikini's being the main focus!
I am doing the first week of the Kayla Bikini body guide and so far it is hard but going well. I decided I needed to give myself some motivation, what better way than bikini shopping..
I am going to admit, bikini shopping is not my favourite as usually I get upset that the bikini does not look that great, however it is great motivation for getting into shape!
The white bikini on the left is from River Island, I got this a few weeks ago so I'm not sure if it is still in stock (hopefully it is!). The black and white bikini on the right is from Topshop and I picked this up two days ago so I'm sure this is still kicking around. 
While I was in Australia last year I noticed the bikini's with the high top were being featured in more magazines and I kept seeing them on one of my favourite instagrams = mimielashiry so now I finally have my hands on one! Over the next few weeks I am between Leeds and some european cities, so I don't think there will be many opportunities to wear them. However, when I jet off to Mexico next month there will definitely be picture overload on my instagram so make sure you check that out!

I'm not too sure about the tan lines I will get from the black and white bikini but I guess I will cross that bridge when I get to it..

Which is your favourite bikini? Where do you shop for most of your bikinis? xo

You Might Also Like

5 comments

  1. I love that Topshop Bikini!!! May have to go and get myself one of them!!

    Katie | www.what-katie-did-next.blogspot.co.uk XX

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Yes, you definitely need to, they have them in different patterns too xo

      Delete
  2. I love that Topshop Bikini!!! May have to go and get myself one of them!!

    Katie | www.what-katie-did-next.blogspot.co.uk XX

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. We're suckers for a bikini with flowers

    ReplyDelete

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images