Weekend Wellbeing

06:43

Hello and happy Sunday!
Summer is almost here and what better time to get your exercise and diet under control right?! Well, this has always been my mindset on the run up to the planned holidays however not long ago I was diagnosed with a brain tumour. This really made me evaluate life and start being kind to my body. I am a lot more aware of ingredients in food now and what you should and shouldn't be putting in your body. I won't bore you with ways I've changed my diet however every week I am going to start posting about certain meals I've been enjoying in the past week or my favourite exercise or even my favourite work out clothes because lets face it…that is what is giving me motivation!

I have been watching what I eat and exercising moderately. I have just finished my second year exams at university so of course I turned to chocolate and coffee to get me through that dark period!


I am also planning on following the Kayla guide for my exercise and because I'm a really fussy eater (not good!) I've decided to make my own eating plan and just swap things around whenever I feel like it. I am also making wednesday into 'wednesday wonders' so I can share with you the exciting countries I am visiting over the next few months now university is out for 3 months!

Let me know in the comments below your tips for keeping fit and healthy! xo

You Might Also Like

20 comments

  1. I bought the BBG but honestly found it pretty tough to follow and stick to. I prefer classes, they're at set times so there's no excuses and I find being in a room full of people really motivating!

    Georgina
    foxonthehunt.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the advise! Yeah I was looking through it and it looked quite intense! xo

      Delete
  2. PS. Wishing you all the best with your health xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Best of luck! I hope you have some wonderful adventures during Summer break!
    Btw I made you a blog header, http://imageshack.com/a/img673/7603/NqKm1P.jpg - I hope you like it!
    Tegan xx - Permanent Procrastination

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Aww that's so sweet I love it. Definitely will use it xo

      Delete
  4. Aww, best of luck with your health and fitness journey! I find keeping myself motivated a huge part of thriving in a fitness routine -- remembering why I'm doing what I'm doing and just keeping it in mind. Good luck, Cliona! <3

    May x • THE MAYDENbloglovin'

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Yes motivation is the hardest xo

      Delete
  5. Great post
    would you like to follow each other? I'll follow back after it.

    Www.miharujulie.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. amazing blog post. i had a really good read :)

    keep up thr good work

    would love to know your thoughts on my new post Jadiee'sLittleBlog

    MyLookBook

    Have a nice day

    Jade

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am currently following the BBG and have to say it is intense, but it is doable. I might not be the fiercest when it comes to the exercises, because more often than not my baby girt "trains" with me, which leads to impromptu cuddles and giggles, but I can definitely see results.
    I only follow her exercise plan though, and still eat what I want. Probably my body would look like a supermodel if I´d stick to her food plan as well.

    LindaLibraLoca: Beauty, Baby and Backpacking

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww that's adorable! Thanks for the advise, I'll definitely try it and update my blog xo

      Delete
  8. Such a motivating read. I am one of those that really struggles to get my earing habits in order and yet I know I have health issues that would probably benefit 100% if I just stuck to it. I too am a fussy eater, i eat with my eyes first and tend to go for the same foods over and over. Looking forward to reading about some of the meals you've enjoyed. And please share how you survive travelling and sticking to your plan. All the best X
    www.anythingbeautygoes.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Glad I'm not the only one with my habits. I'll definitely be sharing on my blog so hopefully you will see my posts xo

      Delete
  9. I was tempted to do her guide but thought it was quite expensive when there's so many other, more affordable, things around which work equally as well! I often use YouTube videos and I had a fitness dvd which does wonders, well you do the wonders but if you follow it up, it works great. I just need to, next to working out, also pay more attention to what I eat.

    xx - n
    Naomi in Wonderland

    ReplyDelete
  10. Would love to hear more about your experience with the BBG! Good luck I've heard it's pretty tough but great you can do it at home, so convenient! :)

    Kat | www.kathorrocks.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I'll definitely be doing an update about it once a week, so make sure you check those out! xo

      Delete

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images