Workout Wednesday

12:51

Hello and happy Wednesday!
So as promised I'm keeping you up to date with my health and fitness and how I'm getting on with the Kayla Itsines Bikini Body Guide. But let's face it, my fashion side can never truly be hidden so I'm including my current workout clothes favourites because this gets me motivated even more!


I first came across the BBG on instagram when I saw the transformations of loads of women and I thought it was amazing so I purchased the guides. I am currently on week 2 and I am not going to lie to you..it is 28 minutes of hell. However, the feeling I get when I complete it is amazing so this keeps me going.


Leggings - Pull and bear
Trainers - Nike

Here is a picture from the weekend after my workout, I post my fitness updates mostly on my instagram - sheworewhatxo.

(Another workout clothes selfie, sorry!)
Top - Sweaty Betty
Leggings - Adidas

Although I'm following the BBG workout, I am not really following the eating guide, just because I find it waaay too hard to stick to a guide. So I have decided to try follow Deliciously Ella's way of eating to try re-nourish my body and build up my energy and so far I am loving it. One of my favourite recipes at the moment is the almond and banana granola - I can't get enough of it!

Hope you enjoyed my workout update, let me know how you workout in the comments below xo


You Might Also Like

18 comments

  1. I really want to buy BBG but when I was reading about it it says you need benches and all this equipment which I can't really find substitutes for, but all her girls get such amazing results!x
    Libby-Jade

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah there's quite a bit of equipment needed, but sometimes when I'm not around benches or weights I just substitute another exercise from another week without the equipment! xo

      Delete
  2. I commend you for going through these 28 minutes of pure hell! I am sure you will love the results, and I'm rooting for you to stick with it!! xo

    (='.'=)
    -Lauren
    adorn la femme

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely love those Pull and Bear leggings! Aww glad you're not finding it hard to stick to being healthy, I always manage it for about a week before giving up, so good on you! x

    Stephanie | www.ouistephanie.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! They're so comfy I'm basically living in them xo

      Delete
  4. I do kind of find it impossible to stick to a diet guide. I go to the gym, stay active and just try to eat healthy... maybe pig out once a week but that's to reward myself for being good for the rest of the week. :)

    Oliver // http://suedeandsymphony.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Diet guide definitely isn't for me either! I think I'd rather exercise a bit more and have that bar of chocolate xo

      Delete
  5. I've always been intrigued by the BBG, let us know how you get on! x
    http://cocoamay.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  6. This looks awesome! I love your workout leggings too, I'm looking for a new pair. I may have to grab myself the Nike ones! Great post!
    xo Kiki
    https://colormekiki.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. I feel as if I'm the odd one out as I've never heard of the BBG workout. Good luck with it :) X

    THEFASHION-JUNKIE

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I just randomly came across it on instagram! Aww thanks xo

      Delete
  8. Must try this! <3

    www.maireem.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. I always find exercise feels really worth it afterwards which always makes it bearable. I love swimming!
    Love Hayley,
    Water Painted Dreams

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh I love your adidas leggings, such a cool colour/pattern.

    www.georgietoms.com

    ReplyDelete

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images