OOTD: Christmas Markets

13:00

Hello everyone!
As you have probably guessed, I looove wearing black. However, this season I have branched out and I am totally on board with the 70s vibe. I find it really fun and it adds a bit of colour into my ever growing black wardrobe. Both these items are really versatile and can be worn with heaps of other things. I was visiting the christmas markets this week in Manchester and paired with my shearling jacket, I thought this was the perfect cosy outfit!

Top - Missguided
Skirt - Topshop



Hope you liked this post and are getting excited for Christmas! Let me know your opinions in the comments below xo

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. Your skirts gorgeous, and the top and skirt go so well together!

    Kash xx

    http://kookifashionblog.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images