The Coat Edition

11:32

Hey everyone!
Hope you have had a good Christmas with your family and haven't held back on eating!
Last christmas I was in Australia which was very strange for me so this christmas was very special as it felt like it had been building up for two years! Recently I have been expanding my coats and jackets so here are some of my current favourites...
Trench coat - Zara
Shearling coat - Missguided
Tan cape - Sheinside
Leather Jacket - Burberry (Mango have one so similar, unfortunately this was a couple of seasons ago and is sold out now)

Because I am petite, I was always told I couldn't wear long coats, but I am currently obsessing over them so I have decided to just wear them! The trench coat is perfect for mild days and running around as is my trusty leather jacket.
The shearling jacket is perfect for cold days in and out of uni and the cape has been my go to choice for my regular trips to the Christmas markets! Can't believe I have to wait nearly a year to go again.

I also decided to throw this picture in, I just bought this coat from Topshop and it is so chic and toasty, perfect for wintery days! I'm also wearing my new purchase Balenciaga boots. I have been obsessing over these for so long and I finally decided to splurge, there will be a post dedicated to these soon!

I hope you enjoyed this post, what are your favourite coats/jackets this season? xo

You Might Also Like

8 comments

  1. I love my trench coat and my leather jacket, but due to my pregnancy I cant wear any of them at the moment, I stick to my trusted parka.

    Linda, Libra, Loca: Beauty, Baby and Backpacking

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hope your pregnancy is going well lovely xo

      Delete
  2. The parka is my fav, have a great new year! xx, Lexi

    www.thepalepalette.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Hope you're having a good year xo

      Delete
  3. I love that tan cape from sheinside so much! The Topshop coat looks fab on you.

    The Velvet Black | UK Style & Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love that Topshop coat that you've got on. It's such a lovely colour and really suits you.

    http://IAmLinderella.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images