BEACH LOVIN'

07:40

Hi lovelies,
Although the weather in the UK is feeling nothing like summer, I have just finished my degree and luckily have a lot of traveling planned so I thought I would share some of my favourite outfits over the next few weeks...

SHIRT // ZARA
SHOES // NEW LOOK
BAG // MUZUNGU SISTERS

I find an oversized shirt paired with simple but interesting accessories is my current go to beach outfit! I have built up my own little collection of beach shirts but most of them are blue and white, because who doesn't reach for those colours in summer?!

The tie up espadrilles make the outfit more interesting and are a cute alternative to flip flops which for some reason I am so bored of.

This bag was an expensive purchase but 100% worth it. It is a twist on the classic beach bag but adds a pop of colour to my usual monochrome outfits. Although I am currently using this bag as a beach bag, it definitely has the ability to be styled differently once traveling is done.

I hope you liked this type of post, let me know your go to beach outfit in the comments below xo

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images